Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Great source for Aircraft Manuals

Guest Fly II Pilot

Fellow Fly!ers:Last night I stumbled across a great site that sells all sorts of aircraft manuals, mainly military but they also have some for commercial aircraft. Among the commercial aircraft I could find the 707, 727, 737, A300, DC-10 and a couple more. They have them both on CD and hardcopy. I think all CDs are at $19.95Guess what, they have flight manual for several versions of the P-51 Mustang!!! They even have a pilot training manual!The site www.eflightmanuals.comMy order should arrive around next weekend. Once I get it I'll let you know the quality and if they're really worth it.God bless the Crew of Space Shuttle Columbia.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Jan

Hello Alex.Great site :) Just ordered a couple of manuals myselfe.Jan

Guest Fly II Pilot

Actually, I got them last week but didn't find the time to report back.They're awesome!Here's how it works, first you receive the CD-ROM thru the mail, you copy the file to your hard drive, run a copy-protection program that generates a code and creates an e-mail and then you send the e-mail with the validation request. Within 24 to 48 hours you get the code, run the copy-protection program again, enter the code and that's it. It will extract the .PDF file which can then be read with Acrobat Reader.Out of the 5 disks, I happened to have a problem with one of them. I contacted the vendor via e-mail, they responded promptly and a couple of days later I received a free replacement disk.Definitely worth the price...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB