Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Just teasing pic

Guest pilotsim7828

oh boy , oh boy , oh boy!!!! ANOTHER GREAT ONE jEFF aKINS

Was just about to log off when I saw something about a teasing pic. I was expecting to see some hooters, but this is much better. :) The D17 is one of my favorite ships of all time. And yours looks fantastic! Can't wait.

Guest Allan Jones

Oh Jean!You're rippin' my heart out! The Stag was one of my favorite Fly2K aircraft. My good wife found a Hallmark Christmas ornament for me that is a nice repro of the Stag in yellow. Must have been a premonition!Sure hope it flies on the Mac version!Fly on!

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Jean,this is a realy nice one!who is that pilot all the times I see it in the PA19, P51, TBM700 and now this one. He must have a large collection of planes out there (is it you maybe) ;)BTW did you recieved that little progie to make needles easyer?Take care!

Hi JarnoThat pilot is the official ROTW chief pilot. Not me. This is a fictious character. And yes, I received this smart utility. Thanks again.Jean

Hi Jean,That's one reason why Fly! will never die! We still have many developers that loves this sim and certainly won't give up so early. Thank you for you BEAUTIFUL work. One question, please: this aircraft suport floats?Take care,Keyton Cabral

Hi KeytonThanks for the nice words. You certainly does your share.Yes, there was a Staggerwing version with float. I guesss what your next question will be and the answer is: possibly :-lol Jean

Bonjour Jean,This is a very nice plane, great job.HRH Prince Bernhard had one in WW2.I think ,I have to buy some green paint;) Amiti

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

"I guesss what your next question will be and the answer is: possibly"Jean,How did you know about my next question? ;-)Thanks for the warp reply. :-)Cheers,Keyton Cabral

Guest ben_

LeenIf you could also buy some red paint, that would be very nice :-)Ben