Sign in to follow this  

Sky!SE and Fly!2K

Could you do me a favor? Please post the contents of the following:1. sky.cfg file from the Sky! directory2. fly.ini file from your System directory

Randall Rocke

Guest DNelson

This is a real long shot, but what airport are you starting the flight from? As I recall the cloud heights that Sky! assigns assumes that you're taking off from sea level. I do most of my flying from higher altitude airports (4000-5000 feet above sea level) and I always have to add the airport elevation to the cloud heights that are imported from Sky!. The cloud heights in Fly! are above sea level, not above ground level. If the cloud height is less than the airport elevation, that cloud layer will not show up.Dan

Hi, Mare:I had a similar problem. It turned out to be a setting.1. Start Fly!2k.2. Sellect , from the top of the screen "VIEW" and then "ENVIRONMENT".3. Within the the options for environment page make sure "SHOW BACKDROP" is turned on.You may have all ready checked this, but but I didn't see it in the posts so I thought I'd mention it.Good Luckblkwlsn

G'Day!Sky! is running!!!!!I switched "off" the button "Ask before exit" in the auto-save-options.Now I should make order, because if I choose "Blizzard" i have another sky.Thanks for all!!!greetings and happy flysmare