Sign in to follow this  

Finally....a VIEW of approaching traffic

Okay Ben, what is this "gauge" and where does one get it?Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Howard:The shots are from the soon to be released Flight1 Software Cessna C421 Golden Eagle: http://www.flight1software.com/421promo/421pics.htm Still in development, the awesome panel features a rendition of the Garmin GNS530: http://bbb1.inkeeper.net/Flight1/421PnlG.jpg ......which includes a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) that "sees" FS2002's AI traffic: http://bbb1.inkeeper.net/Flight1/421Pnl_TCAS.jpg ;) Ben Beverly Lead Beta Test Pilot Ben's Hangar

"Soon to be released".... NOT SOON ENOUGH! ;)I have really taken a liking to GA and smaller business aircaft lately. Figuring on get my PPL in the coming years I figure I have a better chance at flying one of these, then I do let's say a F-16 or and PAX carrier.JohnnyKTUS

Hey Ben,Recently there has been ALOT of talk of Gmax allowing the changes in Prop pitch on the prop to be seen. Will this be a feature of this most beautiful plane?I used to fly 402 B and C models out of Nassau (no I am not old, I am 27) before I changed careers. They were beautiful aircraft, I saw a few of these beauties around too. I love the growl of the engine!!Thankshttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg

Guest BrianC

That's cool. But of course legally, having a plane on TCAS is not the same as having it "in sight". Someday soon...Of course, FSFlightMax has had TCAS for some time now, with the added ability to do real cool stuff like superimpose the traffic with weather radar on top of the moving terrain map.Still, I'm excited to see how they did implementing the 530.

Brian:If you'll notice, I stated the "Traffic Collision Avoidance System sees FS2002's AI traffic."Legally, this is to assist a Pilot in ultimately having the traffic "in sight".:-smoochBen's Hangar

Ben-Is there an ETA on this beauty?Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Hi Jason!Not aware of any changes being made to the flight model at this stage of completion. Don't think the prop view would be worth the time (delay) to implement, as the C421 is very close to release date!With your previous experience in the C400 series, you'll love the flight dynamics of this airplane!"I love the growl of the engine!!".......yes, the Flight1 C421 has custom sounds that, IMO, will shock everyone that hears them!:-wink2 Ben's Hangar

Howard:Based on a previous post by our Project Manager, Jim Rhoads, I'm thinking a week to 10 days........maybe sooner.I can assure you, it'll be worth the wait!:-wink2Ben's Hangar