Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

P51 formation flying

Guest Henri W

Hi,I just posted some shots like this one in the screen shots forum. This is so much fun.Best regards,Henri

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Henri; Tell Me Something ! How on earth did you do that ? Is that having to do with flying online? You know , It`s pretty boring haveing a dogfight by your self Thanks for your info on this...Jeff Akins:-lol

Guest Henri W

Jeff,No online flying so far. I did try it last night, but not much luck yet. However, online flying certainly is the way to go. What I did so far is just looking for an AI P51. It seems to be a matter of luck whether or not another P51 is created as AI plane. In some sessions it shows up in others it doesn't. I use Shift-M to investigate the other aircraft types in the neighborhood. Once I find an aircraft that I would like to chase I fly off to intercept it. What you could do is temporarily move most other Fly! II aircraft to a folder outside the aircraft folder. In this way Fly! II has less planes to choose from when slecting planes for AI.Good luck and see you in the virtual skies.Best regards,Henri

Hi Henri,Let`s hope the mutlyplayer-server will be online again someday.Doing some aerobatics with you, over Zestienhoven ,seems a greatidea to me.GroetenLeen :-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest chezz

I think the multi-player server is on. I tried it last night but no-one was there flying.chrisphilippines

Guest Henri W

Leen,Sounds like a wonderful idea. I did not successfully use the multiplayer option yet, but I guess it should be fairly easy. What time would be good for a first try? I am normally up until fairly late. What about 10:45 for a start? What day?BTW, tonight when I passed Zestienhoven on my way home I saw a DC-10 standing there. Must be a diverted plane from elsewhere. At the same time a Monarch A321 was landing. Did not see that one over there before either.Best regards,Henri

Hi Henri,Today?I am starting up my FLy-PC now.See you at the platform.(EHRD)Starting for EHVB in close formation?

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Henri W

OK, Leen.I will do the same.Best regards,Henri

Hi,This is all we achieved.It`s a nice shot.But I wanna FLY.After one minute I get the message.MULTYPAYER DISCONNECTED.DAMN. ( oops sorry )This makes me mad.:-grr

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

We tried again,One minute of great fun.THEN Multyplayer DISCONNECTED.Another nice shot.GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints