Sign in to follow this  
Guest Allan Jones

My thanks to Wayne Roberts for Unalaska Airport

at Dutch Harbor. It looks just how I imagined! High density elevations for the Aleutian Islands (including Unalaska) are coming soon -- just as soon as I'm able to negotiate, err, try out ROTW's Pod Creator.Don

Guest ben_

DonLooks like you're really conquering Alaskan scenery - fantastic!I agree we have a lot to be grateful for with Wayne's great efforts - might have to take a holiday by the beach, down in Brazil as well ( thanks Keyton :-) )Ben

Guest Eagle

Don - my pleasure. After seeing your beautiful scenery I just had to do the airport. Were you able to get the mountain on the right side of the runway? On my system it is flat, but the picture I enclosed with the file shows a mountain.

Guest Allan Jones

I'd like to also thank Wayne for his excellent efforts. I had stopped adding FlyII goodies because I was running out of HD space. Santa brought me a 60GB drive, so this weekend I d/led a bunch of his airports. What a nice touch they add to the Fly!ing experience! I have a wimpy vidcard and use the TM21_128 model set, yet I get a nice visual treat without too much impact on performance.Thanks again, Wayne.

Hi Wayne,The mountain's there. Pretty steep too. You can see it in the second pic above but here's a close-up. Unfortunately the "mountain" also pulled up some of the bay. I'm uploading the pod tonight. Thanks again.Don