Sign in to follow this  

Cant pod, Cant use TM22 SMFviewer Helllppppp

Hi all :-wave With the kind help from Jeff Akins (Thankyou Jeff ;-) ) My computer is now up and running. So back to work with my scenery. When I first loaded TM22 when it was loading the info it needed from the pods I got a warning button for each with no explanation. Then it CTDT on me.When I loaded it up again it took all the info it needed and all seemed fine. But now when I create a model I cant view it in the SMFviewer .exe and get the error below. When I went to the error log I got this?Msg: Unable to open VGA paletteFile: 2D.C line 553Time: Mon Feb 10 21:34:02 2003errno = 2 (No such file or directory)Can you please help Im lost without this program.All The BestSteve[/div] [align=center]http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.jpg][/div

Guest pilotsim7828

Way to go steve ; I`am glad your on your way with the computer thing!!!!!!!!! Where is your SMF.EXE ? Mine resides in C:Program FiiesTerminal RealityFly! IITM22SMF.EXE Did You create pod & response files ? I have a feeling that if you delete that program and START OVER, That you wont be having that problem any more. Try it out and see if that works And your WELCOME.Anything else you need let me know Jeff :7 Oh BTW , I had bought me a new Motherboard ,AMD Athlon 2100+the same as a pentium 4 But i had to buy another case too! Fly!II runs without any hesitations at all Let me know how your`s works and what size of hard drive your using if you need one , I have it.

Hi Jeff,I have the SMF.exe file there. So I did what you said, I have uninstalled TM22. I reinstalled the program but still have the same problem. I have downloaded the program again and tried that.... Nope!still the same problem. I uninstalled FlyII then re installed everything.... Nope! Still the same problem.I NEED HELP PLEASE...........................All The BestSteve[/div] [align=center]http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.jpg][/div

Guest Hagar

Steve,Do you have the TM2 texture pod in Fly2SceneryShared?

Guest Hagar

I know. All designers go nuts now and then :-lol

Guest pilotsim7828

Sorry I could`nt get back to you ; Working LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG Hours @ work. Do you think that the scenery that you were working on were saved and that`s why you were having problems. How about deleting just the scenery part of it ? But anyway I am glad you had got it worked out !!!!! Jeff Akins:-(

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Steve Dont overdo What?Did I miss Something?:-lol Computers of wonder?But thats normal I told you I had bought a motherboard for $159.00 Now guess What !its now on sale for $89.00 :-mad

Guest pilotsim7828

Sorry to hear your running on empty,How can we make it better ? Here`s to you:-beerchug

Guest Eagle

Isn't that the wrong sim in the bottom left of that certificate? I have never seen that sim, can it be bought in the U.S.???