Sign in to follow this  

An Email from Rich...

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,thanx for the update Tom....Rich,we didn't forget you buddy....we never will....how on earth could we?God bless you,Tara,and your family.....with a LOT of respect

I too read all the mesages when posted a few weeks back, what i can say i found very hard to hold back some tears for richard the more i read them it just got harder.I have now had time to reflect back on all of the other peoples thoughts it still hurts me i have never even meet richard but i wish him "God speed" if thats appropriate i cant think of how to do more or what to say, one large myth has become clear despite what anyone else says "Grown men do cry"."Fly II" sits here beside me within its packaging, and i feel priveleged to of flown this master piece i can assure you that "Fly II" will "Fly Again" as a mark of respect to you richard.Can i also extend my feelings to your family as they are the one's which will feel the greatest loss, my heart felt feelings go out to you all."Fly high richard we will all be there with you sometime it's inevitable, some fly too soon they say, but it's also said he only take's the best first"Regards.Mr V J Reynolds AKA "ZipperF104"

Richard: Thanks for all you have done for us, the sim guys, the flyers, the sim-pilots out here. May our prayers and our love keep you company on your journey. We'll miss you. May God recieve you gently into your rest, and may we all meet together to tell FLY and SIM and Flying tales again at some time far into the future. God Be With You Richard.Lowell M. WileyNicholasville, Ky.Aeromachines and pcpals