Sign in to follow this  

Tex_Switcher

Hello all:This tread was meant for Ken Salter, but since I can't reach Ken by email, is there anyone out there that can help me. Maybe Ken will see this and respond! Last evening I successfully loaded Ken's "Tex_Switcher" program onto my unit. I went through the setup and selected the winter texture and started up Fly! 2. Everything works great.Question: Since this is winter time, flying around with winter texture is fine. However, later on, I will want to go back to using the generic texture. How do you switch back and forth from generic texture to winter texture? Is the switch over automatic? Do I need to switch over? Is the switchover permanent?Great program!! No problems with installation!! Any help in using this program would be appreciated!Thank you,Curtis

Thanks for your prompt reply Ken, but for some reason, I'm unable to use the same program to go back to the default textures. Whenever I try to go back to the default textures, I get the following message:"E:Ducum~1Jay Hen~1TempTex_switcher.exe already exist". Do you want to overwrite it in order to read it..." or something to that effect. The installation was to my "C" drive, not the "E" drive. Did I do something wrong during the installation? Should I reinstall your program?Thanks again!Curtis

Thanks Ken:Everything is working fine now!!! THROUGHT MY STUPIDITY, I DIDN'T FOLLOW YOUR READ ME FILE. Once that was done, everything works. Thanks for such a great program.Curtis