Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Help agian with FSImport

Guest Fly II Pilot

Andrew:Padraic recently posted an explanation on this, and he used the Norwgian airports as an example, here's what he said:"Just to recap, I usually start FSI, select and area using the dropdown menu and press "Generate". The default settings for checkboxes are usually ok for me. I only use the "Airport" text field and button in two casesA) if I do not know what area covers the airport I want, I type in the airport id and press "Airport" to find the appropriate area. Then I press "Areas" to select this area (which may occupy multiple "tiles").:( if I want to select a single airport from a "huge" area (eg the entire Norway ADD-ONs) then I type in the id, ENGM for example, and then press "Airport". In the "Tiles" text, the tile coords for ENGM are now shown. I do NOT want to select the "area" as this would be the whole of Norway. Instead, I check "Neighbors" and press "Generate". In this case, the tile for ENGM and the 8 surrounding tiles are converted on after another."Here's a link to the entire thread:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...14&viewmode=allTake care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Hagar

Alejandro,Thx for the solid answer :) I`ll better jump into that thread.

Guest pilotsim7828

Alejandro; Hi; First off I am using Zip Central for unzipping tools ! And the Path and Check files are not in this kind of zip utility, Although Very easy to use. I dont like Winzip, Or Winrar. They just dont satisfy, The ease of use but i will read all of your post and try to understand the readme file once more. Thanks for ALL your help !!!!!!!! Jeff Akins