Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

lost engine sound in PMDG aircrafts...

Guest tonyc

Did anyone else experience this problem? I have no trouble with all other aircrafts,except with the 757 and 777 PMDG aircrafts. Also, with the 757 the autopilot is malfunctioning: when I turn it on, all the other buttons come on and the MFD turns off. When I turn it off, the MFD comes on. The only thing I can think of is that some of the dll, such as the atc and a few others, might be affecting it? tony

Guest PMDG Panama

I have the same problem.No engine sound in 737 PMDG or default jet aircraft.the other sounds (callouts) work just fine.The propeller sound in default planes works fine too.Any ideas?

Hi Tony, If this is for Fly! II, then about the only answer would be: You will need to uninstall ALL PMDG stuff. Reboot your computer (probably wouldn't hurt to defrag your HDD also). Then - install the 777 first, then the 757. I've had a few minor problems with the sound if I install both, but have not had the MFD problem you describe. I usually just load and fly the 777, and there I have no problems. You could just install the 757, leaving out the 777 and test that. One last thing! If you install the 777, then 757, I believe one has to reinstall the 2.40 Fly! II update as well. Ahhh, patching... what a wonderful thing, yes? :-eekHope this helps a little!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi all:Ken is right , But as the readme text says for installing the 777 & 757 it should be !1)install patch 152-2102) install the 7773) install patch 2304) install 757 & check the 777 box ( this will have two install at the same time updating both 777 & 7575) install the latest patch 240Hope this helpsJeffhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg