Sign in to follow this  

FIRST!...turn off ALL the lights in your house

Call me crazy, but that looks like it belongs to a Bonanza. How about a hint?

Hmmmmm.......Squared off panel sides, right side lower,.....yellow arc above 160......Is it one of those French Birds, Trinidad or Tobago?

Guest Colins2

Nah,Knowing Bart, it'll be a bit more exotic than that :)Colin

G'day Bart,Judging by the simplicity of the instrumentation I would hazard a guess at a small homebuilt aircraft.Something along the lines of a Sky Fox, Lance Air / Glass Air, Jabiru.Edit: don't know what homebuilts are popular in America.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Bart

No using priveleged information for making educated guesses!! :((Johnny):(Haven't done the 3d model on the RG version yet but that shouldn't be to hard when the time comes.Here are some "pre touched up in Paint Shop Pro" pics of the day and night panels. For the night panel I'm rendering the needles and compass roses so they follow the light source of the post lightsDay Panel

Night Panel

Weather around here is suppose to be pretty crappy so no entries in the log book this weekend :(, something about some CANADIAN front coming in with rain, snow, hail, wind, tornados etc etc so hopefully get this thing pretty much done.Colin...if you read this sorry it's not something more exotic...that'll be "floating" in next :)and Jean Sabatier if you read this, getting warmed up with this one to jump into our lil project(s) again :)I'll post some model pics later tonight.c ya :-waveBart flyhelp@zoomtown.comhttp://bartsflyplace.tripod.com/pics/ryans...ight/flight.gif http://bartsflyplace.tripod.com/bart_logo3.jpg