Sign in to follow this  

Where is the Arizona Memorial?

Is it just me? Am I missing something? I flew low over Pearl Harbor yesterday and I wasn't able to see the Arizona Memorial site. I was even a bit surprised to see Ford Island barren. Why would MS leave this off? Also, are there any add-on scenery files for Pearl? I tried a search on the other site; but, it came back with mesh scenery only for Oahu.Thanks for any help."Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control!"(I M A UCLA) BruinAddictDemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 28.32)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA100 40G HD (Master)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA100 40G HD (Slave)300W PSUWindows XP ProfessionalDirectX 8.0

Arizona Memorial is there on my FS2002 Pro. ?

It's there. It's kind of small, so you have to be close to see it. If I remember correctly, it's near the aircraft carrier in Pearl Harbor.

Don't make the same mistake I made when I was looking for the Williamsburg Bridge in New York on my old PII 450. Check your scenery complexity setting. Some scenery is not available at the lower settings. Set it to max and if you find it then back out to where you lose it, then go back one setting. That's the setting you will have to maintain in order to fly with it visible.RichardS

Guest Lizardo

Perhaps your looking in the wrong spot? Go down runway #4 of Ford Island NALF (NPS), hang a right over the trees 1/2-3/4 along, and there she is.

Thanks guys, I'll check it out. If it's really small, it may be that I was just too high. I'll check the settings, too."Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control!"(I M A UCLA) BruinAddictDemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 28.32)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA100 40G HD (Master)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA100 40G HD (Slave)300W PSUWindows XP ProfessionalDirectX 8.0