Sign in to follow this  

Fly2 cloud screenshot

Guest pilotsim7828

Where did you get a mooney with Fly !II ? Did we miss something here , Or are you holding back on us ? :-lol Jeff Akins

Guest Fly II Pilot

At least the interior view is of the Sahara = Malibu Mirage...I wish there was a Mooney or that I had the 3D model to convert the one for Fly!2k...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

It is actually the Malibu - sorry guys, I just had Mooney on the brain for some reason, and it was late so I was a little out of it.John/madmax

Guest Fly II Pilot

This is Tim Samuel's Mooney Ovation...Today I contacted Tim, he sent me the files and gave the OK to convert it to Fly! II.It will take some time and have some things to work on but I just wanted to share this preview...Stay tuned...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Fly II Pilot

Well, I'll have to can it then...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

How do you get the clouds to look like that?Steve