Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Multiplayer

Guest chezz

I'm connected to multiplayer however everytime I try to find a pilot or just type "*" in the blank window (which I usually did before the multiplayer was still very active during Fly's heyday and I can see all who's online)now I got this response window (see attached).Does anybody have the same issue?chrisrpll

Guest Fly II Pilot

Chris:It worked fine for me. Just leave the field blank, don't put the ***.Maybe that's why.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest chezz

Alejandro,I tried your suggestion but no luck I got the same result. If I recall if I type my name even if it's only me was online still my name will show in the result dialog box whenever I search for a pilot. Maybe you can refresh me with the steps (e.g. do I have to tune to a certain frequency, do I have to check the FLY.ini or does C4TO affects multiplayer?) how to do it. Would appreciate your help it seems that the multiplayer is stable lately.Thankschris

Guest Fly II Pilot

Chris:Did you try resizing the window? Is there a chance that you may have made it samller at one point and that's why it doesn't show any pilots? I just tried making it look the same as yours and I could, by just dragging the lower-right corner.Hope this helps!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest chezz

Alejadro,Thank you. Yes I resized the window and I can see now who are online.Best Regardschris

Guest dajackman

I always leave the text box blank....However, are you ever finding anyone else online? I stopped getting on there, there is never anyone flying online when I do....