Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle

keep them coming, Wayne...

Guest tonyc

what can I say, but to thank your for all of these wonderful airport that I keep downloading. Don't forget to to a few from the NEngland area. thanks again.tony

I'll second that. It was nice to have KMKE and KGRB. Both have the moving models, yet were very frame rate friendly on my relatively slow system (700MHz AMD). However, I got run over while entering the taxiway in the 172 yesterday by a KLM 777. Spoiled my day.:-)

Yes, it's great stuff!And by some nice coincidence, it seems like just when I finish Terrascening some area, Wayne uploads a pile of airports for it :)Last night I just got done terrascening 168,161 in Oregon, and lo and behold, what should I find this evening on avsim, but the Rogue Valley airport terramodeled by Wayne. Couldn't ask for better timing!My goal is to make one area as detailed as I can possibly make it, and so far I've been focusing on the Pacific Northwest (I don't live there, but it's just a cool region with an interesting mix of mountains and coasts). I currently have about 25 Gb of terrascened terrain, and climbing :). Eventually gonna do the coast of California too, at least for 2 tiles inland.Anyway I got sidetracked here: Thanks Wayne!!John/madmax

Guest Eagle

Thanks to all for your kind comments.I am working on 12 airports in Oregon. When they are completed I will create a flight plan for those interested. You will be able to tour the central and west coast of that great state.I do have plans on doing airports in the New England states as that is a beautiful area to fly.I am always open to suggestions from you FLYers, so let me know what you want.Yes, there is a problem with dynamic aircraft in that you have to watch for the planes and trucks when you taxi. If you were at an active airport you would have the same problem. Of course ATC would help, but not at those airports without ATC.