Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Want to contribute to the development of FS_IMP?

Guest Fly II Pilot

Fellow Fly!ers,Some of us don't have the time, resources or knowledge to contribute to the Fly! community like Padraic and others do. Here's a good opportunity to contribute in a different way:If you find FS_IMP useful you may want to make a contribution to keep it going or sponsor further development. Send whatever you can using PayPal. Just go to the following link:https://www.paypal.comThe e-mail account to send the money to is:padraic_morgan@yahoo.ieIf you have any questions on how to use PayPal, just let me know.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest chezz

Alejandro,I agree. I guest this is one way of keeping FLY2 constantly moving forward and make it better everyday as many talented people like Padraic, DSandberg, Elrond, ROTW ..too many to mention to keep on sharing their talents in this community.chrisphilippines

Guest tonyc

Alex, I have not been successfull in applying to Paypal. It seems to be rejecting my 8 or more letters passoword. Any ideas?tony

Guest Fly II Pilot

Tony,No idea.It just says that it should be 8 chars and is case sensitive. I thought maybe it had certain requirements (e.g. letter and numbers) but I checked and it doesn't.Maybe somebody already signed up using your e-mail address... (just kidding) ;-)Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB