Sign in to follow this  
Guest michaelm

runway lights very weak only in main view not on sidevi

Guest michaelm

Hello guys, it's Michael from Italy and am sure this post has been done way before (in case please tell me where to look) but I have the runway light on my FS2002 very weak when in the main cockpit view and when I look at the light from a side view the light are great and powerful. Can you tel me what to do to fix it? I know there is a site with some files for the problem but as I am not good in files handling, can you please tell me hot to put those file in my FS2002?Even if I'm boring, please answer to me.Thank you in advance for itMichael, Italy

Michael,This is a known bug in FS2002. There are some programs available here on AVSIM and FLIGHTSIM.COM that will improve the runway lights a little, but not what you would expect.If you use the VC view while you taxi at night you will see a great improvement.Hopefully MS will fix this problem soon.Bob JohnsonDenver

Guest michaelm

I really thank you guys for your help. You have been great. I'll try those fix and see what's going on.Again, thank youMichael