Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Ideas for FLYII

Howdy.....everyoneJust a couple of Ideas if anyone thinks there possible??1) When certain conditions are met for eg. after 60knots and Thrust is above 70%, angle of attack is 20 degrees.........would it be possible to show a smoke trail from the engines similar to the CONTRAILS effect only a Smoke Colour (I could do the texture no problem).2) How about showing a bloom of smoke from the tyres/tires on touch-down.After seeing oil leaks/fire etc from the wings edge after a Crashed and Burned situation developed.......I just wondered whether these effects colud be amended for the above ideas.What ya 'll think??Regards John

Guest Javier

I think point #2 is already there. It looks fine with the Single Engine planes, but not too realistic with the heavy ones...

Guest chezz

Hi John,What about a spray of water when ground is wet.chrisrpll

Got smoke, though its behind the P51 some distance away.

Thanks for the reply guys, I just thought it would be cool for the Heavies to have a trail of smoke like the contrails, while in step ascent after take-off.If certain conditions were met...as out-linedRegards John