Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

RW in FLY II

High to all!Is there anyone that could help me with the following problem. I'm using FLY II on VATSIM and it works great so far with communications via the keyboard.When I want to use Roger Wilco I can not transmit and the following error message appear.DirectX errorCode: 88760868Description: The device is lost and cannot be restored at the current time, so rendering is not possible.While tryng to do this: Can't present the back bufferThank you for your helpKool Hand

Guest dajackman

I saw this on rogerwilco.com... If you install DirectX and things go downhill (or are not fixed), try re-installing your soundcard drivers again. They often have some portion overwritten by DirectX which might cause full-duplex to break. It is usually wise to avoid letting DirectX have the last word on your drivers.Didn't really see anything else close to your problem. I would check to be sure you have the latest sound card drivers if you do the above.

Thanks dajackman,I reloaded directx 9 and then the latest video driver and to no avail.May be the rendering ini file has something to do in thereKool Hand

Kool,As this is an audio situation, I would recommend installing the latest audio drivers for your audio card to possibly resolve the issue.

Randall Rocke