Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Dear Fly Community, I really need your help!

Guest Steve Brown

Thanks Ken,Ok I will do!

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Rene,Im sure its the movingvehicles pod, please check my post below.Hope you get sorted out.Steve.

Guest Hagar

>2. they took off??? to see a fuel truck lift off on its own >is something else >3. one of my trucks went off on its own tour, so I pressed >the "V" key to see were we were going. It went off to the >runcorn/widnes bridge area then took off??? Even some of the >building do there own thing? Hehe...thanks for the good laugh! A long time ago I used the trucks wrongly as static models, and got into trouble, and haven`t touched them ever since.>...Which means we should check our own installation or setup.It has nothing to do with that. It is a problem area, and the only thing I can try is to get Paul`s tga`s and slice it on my own puter.If it still doesn`t work I just have to forget all about it. >As you dont like putting things in your scenery shared >folder, for reasons you explained, maybe this is your >problem as the rest of us as Im aware do put all our >biberall models and such there. Nope. I was talking about single models, not Biberall, which I use exactly the same way as the rest of you, together with TM21_256.pod.Your only problem was the missing movingmodels.pod, which was not mentioned in the readme, and this problem is solved.The other stuff I have to ask Paul about...

Guest Steve Brown

Sorry Andrew I must have got this wrong then, its part of your email:Also, our dear Richard explained that everything in the Shared folder is loaded at all times. That is why we should AVOID to use this folder as much as possible. If it was up to me:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I would extract Biberall, NYC_v1DA and all pods in the shared folder except from the default ones to Art and Data, and put EVERYTHING in the scenery pod. That way, 3D models are not opened before youfly into the scenery. Just my five cents...but like it is now OK we just have to live with it.

Guest Hagar

Yes and I am saying: "If it was up to me" and "I would". I never said I did, and I haven`t...in order to keep in line with the rest you.

Yes I put in it and it is ok from mancester as did you said, have you gut the way from this other airport you meshun it with liverpool as i do have it but ites geting on is it more so up to the minite for me as I like it over there. I have nothing were I live in hrer. Sometime I fly in France tho.Thanks for this helpIvor Bigne

Guest ben_

SteveWe're all here for the enjoyment of flight simming.If you're not enjoying it because of support time issues - just post a message her - GONE FISHIN'Let us know you won't be answering support for 2 weeks or whatever ( no friends would allow you to ruin your health ).Then just fly! and join in the forums as if you were anybody else.Enjoy, toss the pills! :-)Ben

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Steve ;Dont give up , Just because SOME are having trouble with THIER machines.I did not give you a motherboard ( FREE ) to scrap scenery , I myself have no problems with them ! Although i do have trouble with FSImport _ V1.03 , OH WELL. I`am still not gave up on it, I just gave some time to my self. As Javier said, When i was looking at Dynamic Vehicles, I too wanted to throw in the towel, But as he siad, DONT GIVE UP Hang in there, It will get better.............. :) Jeff Akinsjaakins@charter.net