Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

C4TO error

Guest chezz

I installed the C4TO and flyscripts 2.1 respectively however when I pressed ALT + F12 to activate C4T0 i get this error message. Help please.chrisrpll

Chris,Some basic questions first:1. Can you display your Fly!II directory tree with the Flyscripts! directory expanded to show the files?2. Did you create a "flight plan" and start the plan before attempting to load the script?

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Randall,Yes i created a flightplan before activating the C4TO and I tried also activating the C4TO without a flight plan and I got same result (please note that I moved FLY2 to another drive, but since FLY2 doesnt have a registry I don't think this will a problem). I tried re-installing flyscripts and C4TO and same error.Here's my FLY2 directory.thankschrisrpll

Chris,Well, you didn't make the common mistake of misspelling the Flyscripts! directory, so that's not the problem.What I also wanted to see was the contents of the Flyscripts! folder - rather than post another image, can you tell me what "case" the following files are in?atccfg.fscc4tov20.fseAre they just like this? (No all caps, etc.)?

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Randall,Thanks for your time trying to help. It's working now. I don't know what i did but I deleted C4TO & Flyscripts and install again and voila it worked. I think it's in the spelling of flyscripts. But nontheless I would say that your help is very much appreciated.chrisrpll