Sign in to follow this  
Guest DSandberg

Any updates on Rich?

Hi Tom (or even Rich?),Is there any information or correspondence from Rich that you might provide? Its been a month since the last email without hearing anything... Makes me wonder if things might have turned a corner some how. As always lately, I think of him every day.Thanks for any update possible,Elrond---Not enough bandwidth to display this signature! Don't reformat hard drive? (Y/N)

Guest Philip Olson

Thanks Elrond, I was going to post this exact topic tonight as well. Richard has been on my mond daily and I have been wondering if anyone has had any news lately.Thanks, Philip

Same here. He's been very much on my mind, and I've been wondering.Any update would be welcome.

It is really unbelievable. That body of his just refuses to give out. It is not uncommon to see Cancer take someones life in just a few months. Rich has been fighting it for so long. And, he probably has it worse than anyone I have ever known.Simply amazing. I hope that he is not suffering too much.Cheers,Allen Kriesman

Guest WilliamD

The other day came the first of many warm, beautiful spring days here in Southern California. When the world is suddenly filled with hope and promise for the future, still it is hard not to reflect back warmly on those that we commend to the cold, dark past. I wish for Rich in his struggle the sun on his face and the hope that fills my heart right now.

Guest DSandberg

I've been checking in daily for news about Rich as well. Since we haven't heard anything for so long, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it means he's somehow been given the gift of some unexpected additional time with his family. I just hope that he's been able to be awake and involved with his life on a daily basis as he apparently was in his email to Tom (at the forum top). I feel that wouldn't fall too far short of miraculous.[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]Godspeed to the brave crew members of the space shuttle Columbia.[/td][/tr][/table]