Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Snow Scenery Alaska v1.1 update

Guest ben_

Just to let you know I have uploaded an update to the Alaskan Winter hut scenery.This was to cope with the fact that Don's new elevation scenery sealaska1.zip had covered the hut in a lot of snow :-)I've also added a couple of new situation files for both night and day 3.5nm low visibility with snow falling starts.ThanksBen

Ben,Sorry about the snow. :-laugh1 Hope it didn't take you too long to dig out. I'm looking forward to trying out version 1.1 this weekend. Below is a pic of a one-room cabin in Wisconsin where I spent last weekend with 16 boy scouts and five dads! Reminds me of your place. Five below zero, no Cessna parked out back but Orion was never more beautiful and the fireplace was warm (hot actually).Don

Guest ben_

DonNot a problem :-)As I was looking at the hut it seemed so peaceful, I hoped that maybe Rich got a chance to view it (sigh). A sad time for all but also relief that Rich has finally achieved the peace we all hoped for him.Your photo looks great and it must have been a hectic/fun time in your hut with all the scouts and their dads.Thanks for sharingBen