Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

Fly Safe Richard,You are a beacon of life to us all. And continued prayers to Tara and all friends and family.God Bless You,Joseph Ranos

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest JTWhite

Im reminded of those lines from Ken Burns' Civil War, in a letter written by Maj. Sullivan Ballou from Rhode Island:"Do not mourn me dead...Think I am gone, and wait for me.For we shall meet again."I lost my wife nine years ago at age 35 to the same type ofcancer which took Richard.May he rest in peace.Condolences to his family.John WhiteNewburgh, IN

Guest jase439

Dear Rich,I know that you would have me celebrate your passing - to rejoice in your freedom from the illness that tried - in vain - to hold you captive. But my heart is heavy - my wings give no lift. I'm sad - maybe even angry that your life has been stopped so short - or was it? In so many ways, you've lived more in your short few years than many of us will live in lifetimes.Tomorrow, I promise I will greet the day with the hope and celebration you would have wanted. But today - forgive my weakness - sorrow has taken the better of me as I consider the man your family...this world...and this hobby will dearly miss:FatherHusbandAviatorDreamerEverything my boyish childhood aspired for: you were. God bless you.Fly high and free, friend...

We would frown, you said smile,We would cry, you said laugh.We would have a heavy heart, you said rejoyce!Rich,I know you can still read this, and from your new vantage point, you can see everything! Thanks for all the wonderful things you have accomplished, and the life lessons you gave.Everytime I fire up Fly, you again effect my (and our) lives for the better.Till we meet again....DrJim

Guest Airbus_A340

Goodbye Rich. I am sure you are in a better place now.

Rich you are a truly inspirational person, and I will always remember you!Tara, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.See you in heaven Rich!MatthewManchesterEngland

Guest ben_hewitt

R.I.P Rich, my prayers to your family.

I am so sorry to read this sad news but for Richard the suffering has finally ended. His spirit and zeal have set an example. May Fly! continue to prosper through the dedication of it's users all over the world.My condoleances to his wife, daughter and close family.With kind regards,Jeroen Wilhelmus,The Netherlands

Guest nirvana

rest in peace richard. you may be gone but you won't be forgotten!you've god on your side! ###########################walk on, walk onwhat you got they can't steal itno they can't even feel itwalk on, walk onstay safe tonight...###########################good bye richard and SEE YOU!!!peterto richard's family:i admire your strength and i will definitely pray for you in the next weeks.

To Rich,===High Flightby John Gillespie MageeOh I have slipped the surely bonds of earthand danced the skies on laughter silvered wings.Sunward I've climbed and joined the tumbling mirth of sun split cloudsand done a hundred things you have not dreamed of,wheeled and soared and swung high in the sunlit silence.Hovering there I've chased the shouting wind aloftand flung my eager craft through footless halls of air.Up up the long delirious burning blue,I've topped the wind swept heights with easy gracewhere neither lark nor eagle flew.And there with silent lifting mindI've trod the high untrespassed sanctity of spacePut out my hand and touched the face of God.

I was looking forward for this post and i am glad your suffering is finally over.Though like so many i've never met you in person I was glad to get to know your testament we all will surely enjoy for some time to come- Fly!My condolence goes to your family - keep his spirit alive - think positiveAs for all of us --- we will see each other there where Rich is now - some sooner - some later - hope we can catch up on you then maddy[p][link:www.maddys-tours.org][img http://www.maddys-tours.org/MaddysBannerEFFC.jpg][/p]Athlon 1GhzAsus K7VT512MB SDRAM PC133GF3 Ti200SB-LivePlatinumWinXP pro / Suse Linux 7.2DSL Connection 768kb/s down / 128kb/s upFS2002pro

My condolences and blessings to the entire Harvey family.Rich thru his creative talents has given me countless hours of enjoyment. His integrity and perseverance has been a true inspiration. I wish the whole world could read these posts.Thank you Rich.

Thanks Rich for your generous contribution and a legacy of example and inspiration. Rest in peace!!.