Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

Guest ChrisD

Good-bye Rich, may You rest in peace.My thoughts now goes to the souls close to You, that You had to leave behind. Tara, I wish You and Your children all the best.Chris

My thoughts & prayers are with all of the family & friends of Rich.Prayerfully, Chris Catalano

Guest Neil

Good luck and God Speed Richard...You have certainly earned your place amoung the stars.Regards,

Good Day all and Especially the Harvey Family:Unfortunate for me, I'm one who never ventured much beyond the Bush Pilots forum's and for that reason, I never got to know Rich. However, yesterday while at my office, I was on Avsim looking at files when I seen the front page post of Rich's passing. I have spent the last two hours this morning reading everything regarding Rich's battle and final flight.I only hope that when the time is chosen for me to walk in Rich's shoes, I can become half the person he was in dealing with this horrible tragedy

Guest Chris Wallace

It was still a shock to finally see this post, as much as Rich had done to prepare us for it. And if the world seems a bit diminished with your passing, our lives have been forever enriched for having known you. Go in peace...Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Rich,Fly! with angels my friend.I'm very sad because you leave us but otherwise very happy because you're in a wonderful place right now.I will miss you."Descanse em Paz!"Keyton CabralFortaleza, Brazil

Bye Rich.Be strong Harvey family.Tis only for season that we are seperated.Joy cometh in the morning.Paul G.

Fly high, fly far. Your aim, the sky. your goal, the stars. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

Rich,You are an inspiration, a man of great integrity and courage. Your dreams and vision are unwavering, and your strength and perseverance are unparalleled. You have led us by example, and you have taught us the best behavior of etiquette, respect, helpfulness, accommodation, and unconditional loyalty. You have left this world a better place than you found it. You have always walked on clouds. May you soar with your new wings.-Pete Keppel

Dear Mr. RichVery sad news tdy.Descansa en PazCesar CedraroVenezuela

Rich,You will never be forgotten, a true gent and a "people" person.It won`t be the same without you, but your vision will continue."Okioki Kei Nohopuku Taku Hoa"Andy - NZ

Rich,Hope you are enjoying it up there. you will never be forgotten.

We knew this would come.Nevertheless it hurts.Richard, thank you for this faboulous sim and goodby.............

Goodbye Rich, have peace.Strength in this sad period for his family and friends.Marc - Belgium

Rich's incredible human spirit will forever be in my thoughts.Peter