Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

At 1525 CST Richard Harvey, passed away from the cancer that he has been fighting for so long. Rich is now at peace, let us hope that those of us who now grieve for him can celebrate his memory in the spirit he would have wanted.Fly! safe my friend, you are cleared for departureBrendan

Guest Steve Brown

Please send my love, thoughts and sorrow to Richards family.He is now out of the pain he was going through. I will deeply miss him.Steve Brown, United Kindom.

Guest DSandberg

I feel like I should have a thousand things to say, but the words elude me. Fortunately Richard's life and achievements stand for themselves.I pray the Lord will continue to guide Richard's family through these difficult times. And thank God Richard's pain is now over forever.[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]Godspeed to our friend, Richard Harvey.[/td][/tr][/table]

Guest ftessler

God bless Richard and his family.-Franklin Tessler------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

......no words seems right.....but I feel sad....I guess we all thought...hoped...at some point, that he was going to make it through this living nightmare....as this fatal illness must have been for him and his family and anyone else close to him......yes....I feel sad...Heartfelt thoughts to Richard

Guest chezz

chris salviejophilippines

Richard's achievements will continue on He will always be remembered.Roy Morris, Riverside California

Guest Cameron

To Rich, if he's out there: Thank you for you inspiration in my life. I will always remember you and your family, and as per your request in your last post, I feel happy for you, and will not stall you. Soar on, my friend, and may you Rest In Peace.

Guest JeffB

Good bye Rich and God Bless you!Jeff

Guest flightpro08

Good bye Rich.Your contributions to this hobby will always be remembered.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Testerhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 42.86 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

God bless him and his family. He will always be remembered and his spirit will always live within us and this hobby we shared.Rest in peace Richard, Ruhe in Frieden.Goodby Rich,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest DaveKDEN

May God's blessings be upon Richard and his Family. He will be missed.