Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

Although instructed by Richard to be happy, I can't help but be incredibly sad. The loss of such a fine human being in world filled too few is tragic.Instead of flowers I have sent a contribution to the scholarship fund today-I have a feeling he would have wanted it that way.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/Geofdog2.jpg

Guest Henri W

Goodbye, Rich. I will miss you, but what you have taught us will never be forgotten. Soar high and free, my friend.All my sympathy goes to Richard's family. His daughter should know she has a dad to be extremely proud of.With tears in my eyes.Henri Werij

I've lost a friend I've never met, a family member I never knew but I keep a personal hero and role model whos spirit will be with me for time to come.Thank you Rich and God bless your loved ones.Michael

Guest Eagle

My hero and a man that I greatly respect has gone home to be with the King of Kings. You will be missed.

Guest andrewluck

Godspeed Rich.You will be missed...Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Rich,have a good trip to a much better place. You will be missed.Ralf Maylin EDKB

Guest rene_35

have a good flight Rich, and thanks for all you do for us in this life.

My condolences as well to the Harvey family, and my thoughts are with everyone who had the fortune to meet Richard.While I am quite saddened to hear the news of his passing, I am in a way relieved that his struggle through cancer has come to a conclusion. Instead of what must have seemed like neverending pain with his earthbound body, he's now going to experience eternal happiness with a soul that can't be held down.

Thank you Rich, thank you so much.Even I didn't know you, it feels like to lose a real friend and I start missing you. With this departure you fly your very own flight plan.God bless you and your family.See you somewhere there :-wave

Guest Andrew

FarewellAndrew Simmons ,UKCleared right turn to intercept with Golf Oscar Delta, VOR

To me Richard will always live on as a beacon in life, in showing what you can achieve with vision, perseverance, skill and creativity, but most of all by showing how you can be courageous, accepting and even humourous and optimistic in the face of suffering and death.I wish his wife Tara, his daughter, his family and friends strength in this time of farewell and warmth and consolation with each other. Paul

Goodbye for now my friend, we'll all see you soon. I pray your transition was peaceful at the last and your soul is at ease knowing you will be loved and missed by so many you have touched. Learn a lot for us - we'll need your help when we arrive.To Rich's family: my heart is with you, Peace be with you.Elrond