Sign in to follow this  

Fly III?

Guest Dean

I wanted to wait a few days before posting this but has anyone else noticed Brandon's signature in his message concerning Rich's passing?"Producer Fly! 2003"

Guest WilliamD

I noticed it too. If they are planning to release a new version of Fly! that would be wonderful. I personally have been racking my brain to think of ways that I might suggest to help preserve Rich's legacy, and the answer always seems to be "Keep Fly! alive."

Guest chezz

I noticed also BrendanG Rich's co- producer of FLY2 has been posting messages in the past days. I hope this something of a good news.chrisrpll

I cannot say much right now but Fly! will see store shelves again. I may be quite a while from now but we have a plan.Brendan

Brendan - that is fantastic news!John/madmax

Guest Dean

Brendan,Love the new signature! :-beerchug

Guest chezz

The flightsim community will be shaken again with this news :-boom chrisrpll

....AS YESTERDAY...WHEN RICHARD PASSED AWAY....I SEARCH FOR WORDS...BUT THIS TIME IT

Brendan,I just wanted to write a quick note, and thank you forthe updates regarding Rich.Just the fact that you're posting again is (I think)pretty cool...Welcome back!!In regard to FLY! III (or whatever) I hope that you don'tforget the Mac guys. We have nothing else but X-Plane.I also just wanted to add my condolences for the lossof your friend. I don't know how close you guys were,but I've had some decent relationships from peoplethat I've worked with, and even having them quit kindof leaves you with a sense of loss (of course, there'sa flip side to that as well.) We'll all miss Rich, though...He was an inspiration to us all.All the best,Jim

Guest Roy

That's fantastic news, Brendan.Don't worry. I think I speak for all of us when I say we'll keep Fly! on "life-support" until it's ready to soar once again :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, NorwayAnd one more thing, Brendan. Feel free to use my scenery- and taxiway files if needed. If that can add to the overall "enjoyment-factor" of the sim, I'm more than happy to be able to contribute.

Guest Colins2

BrendanThat is fantastic news at such a sad time.Thank you for sharing it with us.Colin

Guest Hagar

Hi Brendan,Coolest signature I have seen for a while, I didn`t dare to comment it before now...And I say the same as Roy: Should you ever need my scenery stuff it is there, ready to use. This is the first time I accept it can be used the "commercial" way, and all for free off course :)