Sign in to follow this  

Fly III?

Hi Great news in a sad time. TRI I'm sure that you can get all the help you need in this community.Let's us help creat planes, buildings, ect for FLY (3) Then you can focus 100% on hardcore coding, weather, graphic engine, flightphysic, systems ectHenrik

Great news.Something like this should be: FLY2SE Special Edition Dedicated to Mr. Richard Harvey.RgdsMy web page dedicated to Mr. Harvey and Fly2 community in Spanish.http://www.geocities.com/yv52/Cesar/Venezuela

Guest Bjorn

What great news it is !!!Richs dream will continue to live for a long time.Bj

Hello Brendan,I felt so sad when Rich had to leave us to soar into other skies.I'll always remember Rich's enthousiasm during betatesting the latest Fly!II version.Rich gave so much to the flightsim community.That flightsim community is trying to give something back to Rich by keeping Fly! alive.A new Fly! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy series.That's magnificient.Cheers,Frank

I am glad to see everyone is so positive and I appreciate your enthusiasm. That said I want to be sure that I don't set expectations too high. It will be a while before you see anything even at the beta state. This will not (barring divine intervention from Rich)release in 2003 and its development is entirely dependent on how our other projects are going. Brendan

Guest Ken_Salter

And that being said, I do not want to see unbridled speculation and then frustration and/or other negative emotions as things develop. As was stated, this development is in early stages.Brendan, plesae let me know if I can be of any help in any regard.[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum Moderator[link:http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=5E79C613-0A60-4A3B-BDC1-F9EE49F2D4FE]Join the AVSIM Online Cancer Fight!!

Brendan,Thanks for keeping us informed - I'm sure most of us understand this would be a "down-the-road" kind of thing.I would add my 2nd to Ken Salter's comments and say that I'm sure many members of the Beta Team are waiting in the wings to assist in any way we can.

Randall Rocke

Yeehaw.....Great news.regards,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

as a long time FLY! supporter , Iam glad to see that FLY! is still in development with FLY3!. If I can help let me know please It's good to see the FLY! team here again Godspeed Rich!Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Hi,That's really a great piece of news...I will wait as long as needed. And FlyII during this time.

Great shot Jesper !I share your feelings re "Fly! 2003"When touring the Elsinor area, why not go a couple of miles further north and visit us at ESMH - it would be great to meet, and it surely looks like we have common interests :-)RegardsTommyps/ok to send me a mail to establish contact - mail2tp@gmx.net>....AS YESTERDAY...WHEN RICHARD PASSED AWAY....I SEARCH FOR >WORDS...BUT THIS TIME IT

That's extremely good news Brendan, whatever the size of this update/version will be!!!I'm sure Rich was aware of this before he passed, but could you please confirm this? This is indeed one of the best things that can be done in memory of this great man!Thanks!Pascal

Brendan,This sounds great. Whatever happens, I will be watching this closely and carefully. Indeed, Fly! is not dead. :)Dave (David Vuorio)

That is great news. Whatever you guys are working on..I can't wait for it. Take careMike