Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

FLY3 FLY3FLY3FLY3--i CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Guest tonyc

Tri_Brendan has just announced FLY3. I simply cannot believe it. Let's show Terminal a show of support!tony

Guest tonyc

simply read the thread, FLYIII, below, in which Tri_Brendon says that they are working on FLY3tony

Guest DSandberg

I don't see that he specifically said "Fly III". Remember that it said Fly 2003 on his tagline. There's no way they are going to create a whole new version of Fly and get it out yet this year. My guess is that they are planning a re-release of Fly II with the patches and maybe some extras, much like what Fly2K was.Which would still be very cool. :)[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]Godspeed to our friend, Richard Harvey.[/td][/tr][/table]

I was just about to post the same thing when I saw your reply. He said that Fly! would be in stores again, which could mean a whole spectrum of different things. I'd also doubt a major new version, but, anything would be good!John/madmax

Guest Fly II Pilot

Brendan said "Fly! will see store shelves again."I agree with David, I wouldn't expect a brand new version, but still a re-release similar to what was Fly!2K would be fantastic!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest chezz

I guess beta testers will be the first one to know.chrisrpll

Guest tonyc

Remeber what Richard used to say. With a few changes to the source, the program can have life. Maybe Tri has decided that there's money in that afterall.tony

Guest Fly II Pilot

Chris,At least right now, I know exactly as much as you do. That was my opinion based on prior discussions with Rich during the beta process, and on Rich's public messages about the future of Fly!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest DSandberg

Let me echo what Alex said. Beta team notwithstanding, I don't have any information about the future of Fly! either, other than Brendan's posts here. Anything is possible, of course, but judging from possibilities Rich had mused about in the past and the realities of TRI's business, a Fly2K-style re-release of Fly II seems the most likely to me.[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]Godspeed to our friend, Richard Harvey.[/td][/tr][/table]