Sign in to follow this  

Rich

Hi All.I had the pleasure to attend the memorial service for Rich here in Dallas today. Since there are hundreds (if not thousands) of you that would have liked to attend, I thought that I would highlight a few things that occurred.As Rich would have wanted, it was more a celebration of his life, than of his death.A large portion of the entire service was

Guest Steve Brown

Thankyou Allen,I would have loved to have been their. Sadly this was impossible for me. But what you have described sounds just like what I would have expected. Please post what you have, Im sure others will be interested too.Kind regards, Steve Brown. http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.JPGSceneryhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...y2tms&Go=SearchRepaintshttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...y2Air&Go=SearchOther fileshttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...2Misc&Go=Search

Guest Fly II Pilot

Allen,I wish I had been able to attend. Thanks for taking the time to share this, I look forward to anything else you might want to post on Rich's memorial service.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Chris Wallace

Thanks Allen.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

For those that were/are interested, here are the scanned images from the memorial service pamphlet as attachments. I have included all 4 pages. Page 4 has a nice little summary about Rich.Allen

Guest pilotsim7828

Thank you Allen;To say the least, My Day started in a meeting , And ended in a meeting... As we are gearing up for Winston cup weekend. As you probably expect I work at Texas Motor Speedway. In Fort Worth, I too ,wish i could be there ,as many others do also. But there is one thing i will not miss.............Being here from time to time Jeff Akins

Guest Allan Jones

Thank you Allen,It helps the healing process.

Allen,Thanks so much for sharing. I know there are many of us who wanted to be there - you have helped to fill that void.

Randall Rocke

AllenThank you for the images. Being in CA it was impossible to be there. I'm glad it was a celebration of his life. It's a shame many of us got to know him these last days by reading his final post and all the comments and replies. However, given that, I feel a great sense of personal loss and at the same time joy that he is with the LORD.Steve Gates />

Guest ben_

AllenThanks for sharing with us.Ben

Thanks for sharing Allen.Curtis HenryHaccenfield, NJ

Thanks for all the info allen. Iam sure alot of us would like to have been there including myself. It sounds like it was a very touching service Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Thanks for the posting.It's surprising how you can somewhat get to know a person over the Internet, who you may never personally meet in your lifetime. And then when something like this happens, it really get's to you, as though the individual was a personal friend or family. And that's the case here! Maybe it was because Rich could "usually" reply with a civil tone, when we didn't always agree. :) He will just be one of those people that I can think highly of & will remember...............Regards to his family & many friendsL.Adamson