Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Welcome to Lydd

Guest chezz

Steve,How you extract the models.pod in FLY2. I tried unpodding the models.pod but no success. (A step-by-step guide will be much appreciated)Thankschrisrpll

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Chris,This isnt to use my scenery is it? As all you need is the All models pod by Biba Salsa!If not, and your on another project idea this is what to do!1. Double click on your desired pod, the box opens like picture 12. Highlight all or desired files in the pod as picture 23. Click on "file", and then "extract selected files" as picture 34. This box now opens as picture 45. Just click on ok as picture 5 shows all your files are put back into folders ready for you.6. Please do all this in a temp folder so you dont mix up your installation like I just did ;-) Hope this was what you were afterKind regards, Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.JPG

Guest chezz

Hi Steve,What I'm attemting to do now is to make custom models and add it in the existing models and also to make custom models specific to a particular airport. Thew reason I need to extract the model.pod is to use it as reference to the one I'm creating.thankschris

Guest andrewluck

SteveThanks for the continued excellent work. UK airports were all pretty barren until you took up the challenge.Cheers :-beerchugAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH