Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Yes, It`s The old Fly! .....w Pics

Guest pilotsim7828

With the pics enclosed,and a nasty crosswind, Close to Tornado time in Texas !!! Jeff Akins

Very nice clouds...I remember those. Fly! still has it in her doesn't she?

Guest spenik

What plane is that?!? Is it The Beech Bonanza35!?!!? Is it avalible for Fly! II? If so, where do I find it? It just so hapens to take my fancy, plus I am fond of anything desiend by Beech.I can't say I ever owned Fly!, but I had Fl!2k. I neaver knew that thir were downloadable aircraft, but I will concur that the clouds were miles ahead of oher simulaters of the time ( unfourtunetly my computer too, O the low frame rates I got on my firt iMac...)!If the plane is not avalible, do you know of anyone who wants to make it? I hate to be greedy and ask people to make planes even though I don't make any my self, but I think that general aviation planes are the core of Fly! II and most of what I have seen of late is all jets...I do apreciate any input!Thanks!

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Spenik, I am soory ,But this is fly!2 K with Sky! S.E. Pc version. I dont know If anyone could make this Plane for Fly! II, But I do know it can be done ,Someone has done some planes converting , But my memory who did these , Escapes my mind for the moment, It would be nice to see more of the Planes from 2K converted to Fly! II. Hopefully the Staggerwing will be one of these SOONLook in the file libaries under Fly!Search the aircraft directory and you will find a TON of addons Good luck to you Jeff Akins:-bluegrab Also ... This is the Scenery i would like to see more of , The more Detailed High defintion scenery

Guest spenik

Hey! It sure is nice to recive aa answer to my questions so promptly. I heard of the coversion of planes too, do you think it works? Would you ( being that you have been a member long then me, and people probaly would answer just because they want to hear you speak, just kidding! ) be so kind as to ask aroud to see if any one knows? I posted a message on the mac useres form and Havent recived a reply yet, even though it was posted last week!If this can be done, Please let me know. And if it can be done on a Mac ( what I have ), Great!!Thanks again!

Guest spenik

I found it! ( I think )Filename: aircraftconversion.zipLicense: Check within downloadAdded: 9th June 2001Downloads: 3793Author: Alan KaiserSize: 28kbI was looking through the avsim library and found this. Almost no discription but it looks like it should work. I can't try it because my copy is down right now. Would you? Or could you find someone who will? Thanks! P.S: By the way, what is a budy list? P.P.S: What aircraft panel is that of on your last message?

Guest Javier

Wilco's 737.Buddy = Close Friend, Pal, Bro', Amigo, etc....

Guest spenik

Gee...Well, thanks 'Javier'! I apreciate it.Would you happen to know if that conversoin from Fly! 2k airplanes to Fly! II works or not? pilotsim7828 said to ask around, so I am!

Guest pilotsim7828

Yes , the conversion works . BUT ,, And I say BUT.There is A LOT of work to be done for this to work , As you`ll see when you open this file.Still checking around Jeff Akins

Guest pilotsim7828

O.K. I`ll Add you to my buudy list and let you know when i get an Answer, But , I`ll bet if you keep checking more people will get this and answer your question before i get back ! And , There is a great bunch of people who has much more time in these forums , than I. And more Knowlegeable too, We are what I call, a close knit, tight Family here.A great forum to check everyday !!!!!!! Jeff Akins