Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

Taxiways @ Nice, FR

David,Did you try the V005162.GTP file?Did it do the trick and, if so, what folder did you put it in?Did you simply create a new folder called coast? :-beerchug

Guest Doc Parano

Yes,Just create a new folder called "Coast" and put the file in. If you have installed the B

Thanks everyone. Worked great! :-)-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Ludovic,For reasons I don't understand I am unable to upload the jpg files with the images.Does one need special registration to upload images or am I doing something wrong? :-hmmm

>Ludovic, >For reasons I don't understand I am unable to upload the jpg >files with the images. >Does one need special registration to upload images or am I >doing something wrong? > :-hmmm I don't know. All I know is that there is a file size limit of 125 Kb.Maybe the size of your uploaded image was larger than 125 Kb?Ludovic

I still cannot figure out what's up with Nice "invisible" water. I checked all my DEX updates, and as far as I can tell, I have everything. I also checked and verified that I am using the "v23" version of ROTW's taxiways. I would really appreciate some help here. Without CAD tools, I really cannot address this on my own.Note taxiway positions in attached.....-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.