Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Another aircraft

Hi forumA new plane has landed in the library.The LIRPA I is a prototype from a secret project aiming to define the next aircraft generation. At ROTW we have had the priviledge to be introduced to this project and have the authorization to make a model (slightly modified) for the FLY sim.This aircraft will be publicly demonstrated at the next june INVO salon.The plane uses new revolutionary material making it almost undetectable, inexpensive propulsion and a new HUD feature. It is presented here in a French livery.A future stealth version is under study, based on a technology known as 'transparent support', derived from the photo industry.We signed a non disclosure agreement about the performances, so you will have to wait until they become public.Due to the secrecy of some instrument panel, you will have to use the E key.EnjoyJean

Haa-haaa! :-lolLIRPA IGood one!John IvanENHD

Jean,This one is amazing! Everyone should download it just now!!Even in such a non-conventional project, you show your talent (and I'm serious!) I simply love the way the pilot moves!I flew it over the alps with chase view, and for the first time I had vertigo in the simulator! Gents, try it: chase view, and your off for a great experience!Cheers!Pascal

Guest dajackman

Posted on April 1st??? I don't know about this.....

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jean,What an awesome aircraft. Simple design, but very efficient and must be very cheap to build...In a time when fuel prices are going through the roof, this may be the answer. Talk about recycling and preserving non-renewable fuels...Thanks for sharing!!! ;-)Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

I knew it was going to be funny, but man, did I laugh out loud when I saw it!!!!

Guest Roy

Jean, you've really outdone yourself this time :-)I think this is the coolest plane in all of flightsimming history.This is one to keep.I even managed to get it back on the ground on my old computer, using only the keyboard. A little bumpy, I'll admit, but all in one sheet :-lolRoy B. :-waveOslo, NorwayAnd to everyone that think this is just an April-fools joke, check it out for yourself. It's way cool :-)

Thanks for new plane as I download it I cant wait it for its use. Will there be any repaint in Rumainian as I like this painting on my plane but no one do it for me. I do it myself but I dont paint it any time soon as I have large family and I make more soon with lots of help from a friend or more if I luckin the right place.I am new to this thing I have all my frinds in so they can look at me while I fly. I have only computer in our small vintage were I living in the sin but its warmer soon anyway.If you dont do it I not worried thoChow Ivor V Bigne