Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Too Bad these are not Operationable !

Guest pilotsim7828

As I said ,Can We do something about this ? As everyone Knows , I am not at liberty to say where it`s from ! Jeff

Guest chezz

Hi Jeff,More pix please. Hope FLY programmers can get her off the ground and fire the afterburner.chris

Guest pilotsim7828

Sorry Chez;Per request of the authur, This is not allowed . But If the authur Releases it , I could show more. Jeff

Guest chezz

will this aircraft be released. or still in beta stage?chisrpll

Guest pilotsim7828

Chez; I dont know yet awaiting Reply from another party, Hope it will be possiableJeff

Guest Steve Brown

Hi all!This wonderful Aircraft is by Giorgio GnesdaIf you would like this Aircraft, F16 Tigers 31 why not write to Giorgio and tell him how you would love to see him back here with us at Avsim... And you would love to be the owner of his planeYou never know sportdesign@libero.it I do know that Giorgio has a few special things for us that are unfinished, it will be worth your while to encourage him to come back.As I have seen them ;-) Here are a few pictures for you!Regards, Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.JPGUnited Kingdom Sceneryhttp://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Guest pilotsim7828

Steve, I hope He does Come back to give us more of his awesome work!! Jeff

JeffI think you aircruft are wonderfil if you upload one to us I give you beer and woman ;-) chowIvor

Guest pilotsim7828

Sorry Ivor, I am not the one who does this aircraft, But the beer and the woman i will take , (free ) :):-lol

O surry I m not good at the inglish.My frind and me do are goodnest to tranvest into the language.I like womans and beer for free to ;-) Here shee is for youIvor

Guest pilotsim7828

Your right about that Steve, I dont know what`s going on here , But I`ll Back out of it . Just in case ! Jeff