Sign in to follow this  

C4TO Version 3.3 "Patch"

Hello everyone,I've just uploaded version 3.3 of C4TO.DLL. Hopefully, this will fix some of the more quirky problems that some folks have been encountering. Of those flight plans that were causing problems, I completed a flight from EDDM via ERACH via KEMPTEN via ZURICH EAST to LSZH without losing contact with the controllers. Please let me know if this version does indeed fix the "overflight" problems. Cheers, Tony

Thank you Tony,Last weekend I had the same problem, losing contact.I`ll try this patch this evening.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

It`s me again Tony,Made a great sim-flight this evening.Started at EBOS (Oostende Belgium) made a perfect flight to Amsterdam.From start to finish OK.( good contact and commands nice approach and landing)ThanksLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest mberg

Flying from kpns to katl, I lose contact with center after second hand off. No more ATC. Version 3.3. The original c4to works, so,.....

Hello Tony,I encountered a similar problem with C4TO V3.3 and Fly!2 build 250.Phenomenon:After the second hand off I lost contact with center.Departure at ESGG went fine (GND, TWR, DEP).Additional info:- Flight from ESGG to EBBR with B757.- Tried to re-establish contact (ALt-A & Alt-C) without succes.- The Center frequency was effectively entered (120.40) in the com.- After the problem occured, the following functions didn't work anymore: Alt-S, Alt-U, Alt-D.- ATC chatter remained during the rest of the flight.- Could reproduce exactly the same problem when redoing the flight.- Weather was configured by METAR import. Please find included the C4TO log file.Best Regards,Frank---------------------Begin C4TO LogVersion = 3.3Aircraft Information Name = PMDG 757-200 Registration = customac Heavy = 1FlightPlan Information *COMPLETE ROUTE* LANDVETTER Comm Channels TWR = 118.600 ATIS = 118.375 TWR = 118.600 GOTEBORG = 124.675 GND = 121.900 ATIS = 118.375 NAVAID BACKA Bearing = 235 Distance = 11.7 Frequency = 112.700 NAVAID AALBORG Bearing = 246 Distance = 70.0 Frequency = 116.700 NAVAID KARUP Bearing = 213 Distance = 58.5 NAVAID HELGOLAND Bearing = 198 Distance = 132.3 Frequency = 116.300 NAVAID EELDE Bearing = 216 Distance = 75.9 Frequency = 112.400 NAVAID PAMPUS Bearing = 230 Distance = 76.2 Frequency = 117.800 NAVAID ROTTERDAM Bearing = 228 Distance = 31.1 Frequency = 110.400 NAVAID ANTWERPEN Bearing = 182 Distance = 47.0 Frequency = 113.500 BRUSSELS NATL Bearing = 177 Distance = 17.3 Comm Channels ABELAG = 130.550 APP = 118.250 APP = 118.250 ATIS = 132.467 ATIS = 132.475 CLNC = 121.950 CLNC = 121.950 DEP = 126.625 DEP = 126.650 GND = 121.875 GND = 121.875 TWR = 118.600 TWR = 118.600 *END OF ROUTE* Total distance = 519.9 Departure Airport ID: ESGG Arrival Airport ID: EBBR Requested en route altitude is: 31000 Initial Course is: 235Flight Plan Frequencies Clearance Delivery = 121.900 Departure Ground Control = 121.900 Departure Tower = 124.675 Departure Control = 0.000 Center = 120.400 Approach Control = 118.250 Arrival Tower = 118.600 Arrival Ground Control = 121.875 Departure CTAF = 0.000 Departure MULTICOM = 0.000 Arrival CTAF = 0.000 Arrival MULTICOM = 130.550 UNICOM = 122.800DEPARTURE AIRPORT (LANDVETTER) INFORMATION: Winds 84 degrees at 12 knotsRunway #1 is runway 21 Length is 10823 feet Magnetic heading is 205 Localizer frequency is 108.50 Crosswind is 121 degrees from the left Runway is not usableRunway #2 is runway 03 Length is 10823 feet Magnetic heading is 25 Localizer frequency is 110.30 Crosswind is 59 degrees from the right Runway is usableThe active runway is 03End C4TO Log-----------------------

Hi Frank,Just to make sure, did you successfully switch from departure to center, but then fail to switch from center to center? Or were you not able to switch from departure to center?Cheers, Tony

So switch from center to center doesn't work? I'll track the bug down...Cheers, Tony

Hi Tony,Sorry for my late respons. (UCT: EBKT) :)Switch from departure to center went fine.Only lost contact when switch from center to center.Cheers,Frank

Hallo Tony,Today I made a nice IFR flight from Oostende to Heathrow.After a very succesfull IFR landing , I was told to contact GROUNDAfter hitting alt+a and alt+c there popped up a small screen telling me to tune com1 to 129.70 and a ssssssssssssssssssss-sound.No contact with ground could be established.Tuning Com1 to 129.7 did`nt help either.Taxied to the platform without permission (they did`nt notice)parked the plane and had a beer :)Can you tell me what went wrong ( the beer was good anyhow)GreetingsYour FLY friendLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi Tony and Frank,Something like this happened to me.After checking in at center there was no confirmation.Checked in a second time and NO CONFIRMATION again.Did a little test myself by flying the wrong course for a while.And YES there was center telling me to set my AP to the right course.So, center did not react to my checking in , but they were there.It loked like I`d lost contact but I did`nt.Completed the flight without further problems.RegardsLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Tony, I haven't flown Fly2 in the past couple of weeks, but check back here to keep in touch and have to say that your dedication to making an addon is admirable and very appreciated!Thanks for the great follow up and the awesome add-on!mogwai