Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

One of my landings, caught on tape! (movie)

This video (2.1mb) is from a flight a couple of weeks ago. It was my first flight since Richard passed on, and I thought about him as I flew.This was filmed by my girlfriend, from the right seat. There

No, she was so relaxed from my smooth flying that she was half asleep and let the camera wobble :)Yeah, that's it.

Guest Gregg580

Nice landing. See your following your dream...envy ..envy...Haven't been here for awhile....hello to all.As always.....

Hi Todd!Nice to see your girlfriend is confident enough in your flight style!If she agrees for more rides please share the movies! I think I'll never be bored by real flight images.Cheers!Pascal

Guest dajackman

I have one of mine on tape. Maybe I'll copy it this weekend.This would be a cool file or forum area. Would anyone be interested in this? I would really enjoy a collection of these in a central location.

Guest dajackman

OK - I'll digitize it this weekend. It's still on 8mm.