Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

Helicopter for Fly 2K

Hi!I've got Fly!2K and I'm searching for a helicopter for it.Does anybody of you know where to get a helicopter for fly! 2K.ThanksSammyStandbyP.S.: I don't want to buy a helicopter (eg. buying FlyII)

Guest pilotsim7828

Sammystandby, Hate to say this but you are not going to find a helicopter for fly!, Fly! 2K. There is a good deal on fly ! II ,Cost wise. the price has dropped dramatically.since it came out on the shelves, I think fly! II has the best helicopter around , Even better than MSFS2002. I have Fly! 2k, And dont use it much any more. Now that i have fly! II !Jeff Akins

Guest CaptainJ

Hi there,Our group has got the Sikorsky 76 in the pipe line for Fly! II, this is another reson to buy Fly! II ;-)stay tuned!

Guest chezz

Hi Jarno,I just got my Logitech Freedom cordless joystick can't wait to fly that copter. Great 3d modelling.chris

Guest pilotsim7828

Jarno;Simply AWESOME. Hope they all are online soon, And all at the same time. Jeff

Guest spenik

A Sikorsky 76? what is that? I know a few planes by thier names but Sikorsky 76? Is it a civillan copter? Is it a twist grip throttle?! That would be cool! There would be some major complaints though...

Guest spenik

Ho Ho! Folding rollers on a whirly bird! Will your modle have that?One last thing, have you started working on the panel? I would love to see a pic of the avianotics!