Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjlobo

New Fly! II Website

Guest Hagar

Lobo,I have been digging hard into Fly II myself, but unfortunately I do not know anything about programming. But I am experimenting with GIS tools, and bought Globalmapper, a nice tool to check out and convert all kinds of GIS data.Jagged edges is what you get when you Terrascene an area and import GTOPO30 elevation data. (I also get it with DTED-0). Ugly, white spots shows up where the TS area meets the default Fly2 area, or Tile. Fly2 does not match up the resolution on the borders...I`m glad to hear my data can help, and I got the original tar.gz file. Check your mail in the next days...

Guest spenik

Some say "The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the head lamp of a fast aproaching train." :-)Anyway, would the elavation tool be for Mac? I have peeped into the Mac users forum but nobody seems to post there much anymore... So I have been puting in the "is it for Mac?" question just to keep the minority in mind.No C++ hear either, so we have something in common, he he. But what is Zbuffer?

Guest jjlobo

SpenikMy daughter loves mac. We have one but I'm sure it would not run Fly!. Also I don't have Fly! for mac. However, if you help me with some information and testing the stuff (if it comes from the dream), yes, it will support mac. Regards___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Guest spenik

I would love to help! Keep me posted!I am using a imac G4 800mgh. 256 k of ram, 32 mg or v-ram on a Geforce2 MX card. Patched to 240 with no yokes joysticks or pedals.

Guest jjlobo

Andrew, thanks. I don't know GIS but probably we will need experience on that..RegardsJJlobo