Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

Nice. Runways on the water.

Hello everyone!I have downloaded some airport sceneries from SIMVOL lately. I must say the guys made some really grat stuff there. The airports are beautiful. Many of them consist only from two files copied to the scenery directory. What is more, they are not framerate killers! Those sceneries are really great. I happened to visit Cote d'Azur airport (Nice). And... surprise. The runways are on the water! I have never been to Nice but I really doubt it is so in real life. I am not sure but I suppose it was so in the original Fly! 2 scenery. Is there any cure for that ?

Of course ! There is a fix avaible on Simvol : on the left menu, click on Fichiers Fly! II, then sc

Thanks a lot Yves. That's what I need.By the way, (I don't know if you are the right person to ask) is there a chance that there will be an English version of Simvol site. I am sure I am not the only one who would like to see it in English.

Guest spenik

Mee no speakum nuptin bup eeingless!?Me no speek nothing but english!I don't speak anything but english!!I would love to see the ROTW site in eeingless, I mean english.