Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Scholarship Update?

Hi Everyone,I still browse here, but I have been wondering how the scholarship page was doing.I see Vmax has signed on, but I have not seen an update since Feb 9th.I trust it is still doing well.Thanks,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Real life work getting in my way is probably the best answer. Been overseas twice since then, and up to my eyeballs back at work. So, I will eventually get an update done. But I can say this, we are over the $10,000 mark (or pretty durn close to it) and are talking with ERI to get it transfered post haste.

Hi Tom,Thanks for the update, I appreciate it.That is fantatstic News that I think is also worthy of a Front Page headline when you get a chance. :-)10k..... Yeehah.... :-) :-)I figured that might be the reason, so thanks again for responding. It is much appreciated.PS - If you are close to 10k, and need a nudge over the top, let me know, & I'll give some more to get you over.Best Regards,JoePolitics - Give Me Liberty or Give Me Deathhttp://pub207.ezboard.com/bpoliticsgivemel...tyorgivemedeath

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Welllllll.. I was just a little premature. I got a full accounting from Bill Dailey (our treasurer) last night after I posted my message above. It turns out that we have just around $8,400 toward the $10,000 mark (and that includes a $1,000 pledge that hasn't yet been paid, but will). So, we need to make a push to get us to the $10,000 self-sustaining amount. Spread the word folks. We would like to get the full $10,000 to ERI before the beginning of the next school year!