Sign in to follow this  

C4TO Problem

Hello, I haven't used FlyII in a while but I thought with the newer version of C4TO available I'd give it a try.After installing the version 3 and related patches I compiled a flightplan using FS Build and fired up FLyII. I started the ATC session by using ALT-F and it confirmed that a new session was starting. I then used auto tune to change the frequency and it did change. When I hit ALT-C to check in I get no response.No static or anything. Has anyone seen this before? Am i missing something very basic? Any help would be appreciated.Regards,Mike W

Guest dajackman

I test the patches that are being released, but for day to day use of C4TO, I use the old tried and tested version.

Guest pilotsim7828

I also use the OLD & TIRED version of C4TO, Becuase it does not work well for me, And believe me . I have tried everything to get this to workJeff Akins

Thanks for the response guys.I guess the question is does it work for anybody?Regards,Mike W

Guest Eagle

I use it and it works well for me.What I would like to have would be the ability of the program to pick up all the airports in a flight plan. At present it will pick up the departing and ending airport and none of the airports in between.

Guest desmondw

Hi Folks, yes I am having the same problem, I am told to change to centre on XXX.XX, I try tuning it manually & try to check in but just get static & a pop up message in the bottom left of the screen telling me to tune to the frequency I have just been told to change from, after several minutes I try to auto tune again & it changes to the frequency I was told to tune to so I try to check in but the same as you I get no reply, static or anything, then a long time later I suddenly get N????? loud & clear, contact centre on YYY.YY. Also it seems to to get locked up at the approach controller, today it was approximately when I should have been told that I was 8 miles from the ILS, I just kept getting N???? & nothing more. I keep going back to the old Version 2 to get a complete trip in.Hope this make sense to somebody.Desmond

For whatever it's worth,if the author of C4TO checks in or if there is anyone with working knowledge of this version,here is a copy of my C4TO log.Begin C4TO LogVersion = 3.3Aircraft Information Name = B737-500 Registration = customac Heavy = 1FlightPlan Information *COMPLETE ROUTE* CLEVELAND HOPKINS INTL Comm Channels APP = 123.850 ATIS = 127.850 DEP = 118.150 GND = 121.700 CLEVELAND = 122.200 UNICOM = 122.950 TWR = 120.900 CLNC = 125.050 NAVAID AKRON Bearing = 129 Distance = 34.4 Frequency = 114.400 PITTSBURGH INTL Bearing = 134 Distance = 57.6 Comm Channels ATIS = 127.250 CLNC = 126.750 DEP = 127.950 GND = 121.900 ALTOONA = 122.100 TWR = 119.100 UNICOM = 122.950 APP = 120.875 *END OF ROUTE* Total distance = 92.1 Departure Airport ID: KCLE Arrival Airport ID: KPIT Requested en route altitude is: 17000 Initial Course is: 129Flight Plan Frequencies Clearance Delivery = 125.050 Departure Ground Control = 121.700 Departure Tower = 120.900 Departure Control = 118.150 Center = 125.800 Approach Control = 120.875 Arrival Tower = 119.100 Arrival Ground Control = 121.900 Departure CTAF = 0.000 Departure MULTICOM = 122.950 Arrival CTAF = 0.000 Arrival MULTICOM = 122.950 UNICOM = 122.800End C4TO LogRegards,Mike W