Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

Site update

Guest Hagar

Hi all,When you have time, could you please take a peek at my site? I`ve done some changes, put in a scenery description page and updated the Engm pages. What do you think?Link below x:-)

Guest tonyc

very, very nice, Andrew.tony

I like your site big horn :-) When can I have you scenic sceneryIvor

Guest Hagar

Thanks!My knowledge about html is very basic, so I keep it simple. And simple is tidy, suits me :)Ivor, the download links are at my site, and Norway`s main airport Engm is out in May. Working on it!

Andrew,An excellent site! It's well designed, easy to navigate, has great screenshots and scenery descriptions!

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Hi Hager,All thumbs up to ENGM. Keep those sceneries coming. Thanks.chris

Guest Hagar

Thanks Randall,So many pages on the net stresses your eyes and mind, so I wanted to let people`s eyes have a chance to rest on blue skies and scenery :)After the argueing in here about showing pics, a home site also has become much more important these days..

You have some very unique shots - please feel free to post some in the Avsim screenshot forum!

Randall Rocke

G'day Andrew,Great site mate! Your scenery and models are superb.Just wish I could make such nice models.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Hagar

Hi Roger,Doing my best! Making such models are no Hocus-Pocus, just collect a big bucket of good pics (I admit this is the most frustrating part of the job, spotter pics are 95% useless), the rest is try & fail, and lots and lots of practice and patience :)Btw how is your project going?

Guest spenik

I am wondering how you got birds in one of the Cessna screen shots?A great site!