Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

FLY.INI

Hi,Where can I find more information about FLY.INI options?Thank you!Keyton

Guest Hagar

Keyton,Try my tips here: http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/I am not happy with the layout and other things, but this will be corrected as soon as I get in contact with Johnny. If you want, I can send you my tips files as simple txt documents, fact is I am going to upload them to my site in 10 minutes time: http://home.online.no/~an-thoms/artimages/filesEDIT: Done! Filename: all_fly2_tips1.zip

Dear Andrew,Thanks for the tips (I didn't know about ignoreSlopewinds=1 anyway :-)), specially the RENDER.INI for 128Mb videocards, but still need to know what means each line of the FLY.INI file (sorry if I was not clear. ;-))I saw this description once on FS Terminal site, but looks like the site is offline.Thank you,Keyton

Guest Hagar

Keyton,I thought the render file might be a nice surprise :)I look for a document that describes ever line in fly.ini myself, being one of those "diggers", and I have seen something like it around here, but can`t remember where!

Guest Hagar

Hi Ken, I was just searching your site, hehe...Why not post it here, cut & paste is ok by me!

Andrew,Please don't forget to send to me too! :-)keytonc@aol.comTake care,

Guest Hagar

Keyton,I think Ken meant to try to post it here, maybe he wanted to ask the staff first, you know, the picture policy these days...freedom is restricted...we`ll just have to hang around and wait :)

Hi Ken,Sub forum??? Where is it?Thanks,Keyton

Guest Hagar

Lol :( :-hah What a HUGE mess, now I understand hehe...Ken was NOT going to post the fly.ini stuff, he just asked me if he could post my tips at Avsim, and I of course gave a wrong answer, but obviously with the "right" content.There`s the "Sub Forum" right here (The FAQ), and reading the tipsfile reminded me of something, lol (It was mine!)Thanks Ken! Good to have the tips where they belong, and are easy accessible.Keyton, I`m afraid we are still searching for the fly.ini stuff :)