Sign in to follow this  
zfehr

Anyone working on or know of a King Air FMC?

Currently I am using the modification to add the KLN89 to the King Air panel. I was wondering if anyone knew of or was working on a FMC as is used in the real aircraft that would be located on the lower panel next to the autopilot (see current sales brochure at Raytheon). So far my searches on flightsim and avsim, including forums show nothing.Also the RMI indicator in the King Air has the switches reversed, any fixes?Thanx,Zane

Guest spenik

What is a FMC?about the RMI, their is a fix, I would jive you the link but I don't know how. If you seach the Avsim library under Fly!II aircraft, it should be there.I down loaded it and it's called "aurora rmi fix.zip" that might help you.

Thanks for the RMI link. A FMC is a flight management computer, similar to that used in the Hawker jet. You can get a glimpse of this unit the in the cockpit photo of the King Air 350 at raytheonaircraft.com (look at the lower right hand side of the center console between the seats).Have fun flying,Zane