Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Working mic switch on some audio panel

I have noticed that the KMA audio panel in the Flyhawk and Pilatus work fine but the same instrument used in the Malibu and Navajo (also used in the TBM) won't allow switching to a different mic source. Is there a fix posted somewhere or is there a way to fix it myself. I am going online to look for a panel modifying program compatible with FlyII after writing this.Thanks in advance... I'm really loving this program! Downloaded and tried out C4TO lastnight, so far very nice.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Zane,You might try posting this in the Developer's Forum to see if there are any possibilities. There is also a GUI in beta for panel development that you may be able to latch onto through that forum. Panel Maker is a program under development by Matthew Horridge.Rich was not able to correct all the deficiencies in the last beta patch cycles - there just wasn't enough time. We went after the "big ticket" items rather than fix every knob and switch - Rich and the team really pulled off some miracles before the end of his life. I would guess the switches may be "repairable", but other items that require recoding will probably have to wait for help from Brendan and TRI.

Randall Rocke

Got the answer from the developers forum. If your interested in fixing the audio panel on the TBM700, Navajo and Malibu you might check it out. Already tried them out and they work fine, just an additional file to add or you can swap out the panel file in the pod.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

I'm glad it worked out for you! Thanks for the info - I've noted the links.

Randall Rocke