Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

Seneca for Fly! II?

Guest spenik

What about the Lancair Clumbia 300? Any progerss? Stagerwing allready by June?! I say, your optimizum is enough to make me optomistic too! Will the Floats version come out at the same time or later?I would like to see the specs from the other post if you can scrounge them up, and translate them, please?

Progress? You mean since Wednesday? :) Actually, I have been working on it this week and am very pleased to have made some significant improvements on the panel. However, this one is going to be awhile, folks. I'm doing everything modeled in 3D Studio and am doing my best to create the kind of quality delivered by the great ROTW and TRI. It won't be long before Fly!2 Freeware Design has our website complete and up to date so the community can keep up on our progress.

Guest spenik

It's only been two days?! It seems like it's been an eternity!Well I am glad to hear you are working on it and that it will be among the, might I add, very high qualtiy that ROTW and TRI have painstakenly lived up to.Don't burn out! I hope not to hear of any more "permanent" seat impessions on you office chair :-)Slow and stady wins the race, or in this case finishes a plane.Hope to hear of more progress soon!

Guest Josve

Hello guys!!I can enlighten you a bit here!!Peter Sidoli is the guy who will finish the SenecaV.I spoke to him some months ago and he asured me he would NOT abandon the project.So if anything else is said......it's coming :)Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/zone.jpg ][/div

Guest spenik

It's coming?! It's coming?!! Did he just say it's coming?!!Well, I hope that Peter has fun finishing this excelent twin. I would love to see smoe progress photes, if he doesn't mind that is.

I remembered there being some posts regarding the Seneca and found this. Anyone heard from Peter lately? I'd love to see this project finished, the screenshots I saw for this were just fantastic. And YES, even those of us who fly MSFS also use Fly.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888