Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

Coming....

Hi,Things finally start to get shape. One of 35 scenarios for Fly! II with hundreds of NEW 3D shapes and totally remake from scratch.Fortaleza , BrazilI always expected to show Rich this job but unfortunately (at least for us) he is not here anymore. We miss you friend!Keyton Cabral

Guest tonyc

wow! I think Rich would have been proud of your work.tony

wow! That's what I think too!Great job, Keyton! I am looking forward to fly over your sceneries.Thank you and take care my friend.Rodger :-wave

Guest Hagar

Hi Keyton,Great scenery! Is there any chance for Rio and Macae? Been there several times...

Guest Eagle

Looks great Keyton!!! Are you going to provide scenery for the airports?

Great Job once aginI missed your scenery in Fly 2...not for much longer it seems.Great Job.Thanks and God BlessAlfred

Hi,I would like to thank you ALL for the kind words. Let's keep Fly! alive! :-)Take care,Keyton Cabral

Hi Andrew,Sure, Rio de Janeiro is one of my priorities and I will post some shots here VERY soon. About Macae, I think it's included on my project too, but since Maca

Hello Wayne,Yes, each major city of Brazil will have specific terminals and airports (I'm using 3D Max with real digital photos). We are working hard to make as real as possible, with great framerates. (I'm running with P4 2.4 Ghz with GF4 Ti4600 and getting around 40fps all the time with antialiasing 2x and anisotropic 4x).Take care,

Dear Alfred,me too... :-) I had lot of work since Fly! II was released and now finally got some time to develop some cities from my country. I learned a lot with great guys from this forum and since then I never been so happy with my work.Take care,Keyton Cabral

Guest Hagar

Keyton,Good news! Landing at Rio (not the airport downtown), is interesting, and Macae is a nice place, not the "city" but the area around...andit has the heli-base there...(I flew with Linden? helicopters)...We also used to "fly" by bus from Rio to Macae if you know what I mean ;)Here I am for the first time...with Ipanema Beach in the background.

Hi Andrew,I live in north of the country but love to make a trip to Rio when I can. Landing on SBGL is an amazing experience (I already fixed some runway sink problems with Fly! II) and the visual is out of this world!BTW great view from Cristo Rendentor you have! :-)Take care,Keyton Cabral

Guest Hagar

Hi Keyton,The view from Christo Rendentor is fantastic, the same is the wiew from Pao de Acucar (got that from my coffee-cup right now)...I have to say the girls in Rio has the best visuals of them all :9